I got the Arial storylook palette. Yay!! Thanks again to a little birdie in Jackson, MS!! That little birdie is responsible for most of my storylook palette collection. ;) Newho love the palette. :)
Word to the wise though:
1) put the eye make up on first. These shadows have lots of fall out.
2)Have tiny brushes if you are a beginner like me. E.L.F. has several that are at least $1! I had to redo my eyes because at first try I looked like a child put green crayon all over her eyes. :) And now my eyes are all blood shot.
Last one is my bloodshot eye shot!! ;)
Eyes: Treasures Untold, Atlantica, Fins (lid); Ursula & Caspian Sea (lightly on the crease); Sea Shells (brow bone); Atlantica (lower lash line); Zero eyeliner (Urban Decay)
Lips: Strawberry Lemonade from Revlon Lip Butters.
I like it! And I tried to not have such a bright green eye. ;) but I wanted to play with the greens. They really are beautiful!
P.s. Sephora and Disney: you are crazy if you don't continue this partnership and keep making these palettes. This palette sold out online in THREE DAYS and in our store in ONE!! Give us what we want people!! ;)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment