Sunday, August 26, 2012

Intense Eye Shadow and Bun

Today my poor puppy had to go to the dentist. :( But he is ok, just very moopy. :) I'm hoping he will feel his normal cheerful self tomorrow. :)

I decided to use an eye shadow that I recently discovered unpacking my vanity box (from the move... A year ago). :)
I tried to keep things somewhat muted because my outfit was very "workout" attire. ;)
Also I have figured out I put too much dark shadow on my brushes upon first stroke. :). I have too much to begin with so my "blending" is more like rubbing off the excess. I am trying to calm it down.

Also, I went to target!! Yay! And I bought some new products to try. Isn't it sad that I already know what I want to buy next? :) afterwards I visited Bath and Body Works! Their fall candles are absolutely lovely. My house will smell delicious this fall without me baking a whole lot (not that I will not be). :) most of my Target purchases I heard about from Beauty Department's videos. LOVE THEM! I also am trying to learn a lot. :)

Lastly, I watched a video on sock buns per a friend's recommendation. :) they were so easy! I will try to like them here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koRcJhZEWao&feature=youtube_gdata_player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pai72jGl7k8&feature=youtube_gdata_player


I really think the second video is more for me. When I tried to roll the sock down my hair, it did not stay very well. And I had to roll it pretty tightly into my head to make the strands stay in the roll. The second video uses more bobby pins, but it stayed better for my hair type. :)

Hope you have a wonderful day!!

Make up
Eyes: intense I- color for browns (201, I bought this many years back, so it is not the same packaging)
Top last line: bare minerals purple eye liner
Lower lash line: urban decay's 24/7 glide in Zero
Mascara: Lo'real's volumous Mascara in black brown

No comments:

Post a Comment