http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-L_cyLi52o&feature=youtube_gdata_player
The main point I toke away from the video is to highlight underneath the eye. Almost to the extreme. I used my Well Rested by Bare Minerals, but I spread it almost in an enlarged triangle from my tear duct to the bottom of my brow bone and down. She is right when she talks about the glasses put shadows around the under eye and with me not getting a ton of sleep, I feel like my shadows are even more "shadowy". :) so when I'm working and fatigued, I will probably incorporate this into my make up routine just to keep myself from looking exhausted (then usually I don't feel as exhausted... Usually).
Eyes:
Brow line: Virgin in Naked palette
Lids: Mixologist in Top Shelf palette by bareMinerals
Crease (and outwards): Hustle in Naked palette by Urban Decay
Under eyes: Well Rested by bareMinerals
Blush: a sample I don't know the name of by bareMinerals (sorry)
Lips: Berry Smoothie by Revlon Colorbust Lip Butter (love it. Perfect for girls who don't like lipstick!h
P.S. taking pics on the iPhone turns out a lot better when HDR is on. You can see the different here. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment