Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Blue Storylook Eye Shadow

Two things first: 1) I toke these pictures after working 12.5 hours. It show that the eye shadow does last ith the eye primer underneath, and it shows what my face looks like after working for so long with no touch ups. :/ hehe. 2) I realized that I have been calling the Cinderella palette the wrong name. It's "Storylook" not "storybook". Oops. Oh well. I wonder how many other people thought the same way I did. Newho.
This look came from a review of the palette itself. The review is at: http://www.temptalia.com/disney-cinderella-storylook-eyeshadow-palette-by-sephora-review-photos-swatches-part-1 . The website also has great pictures of the individual colors and reviews for them all. In the future, I want to check out more of her reviews. :) I just recreated the look at the end of the review. It was so different from anything else I had done. :) It is a bit showy but I liked being a little bit different than my normal pinks and browns. :)






Eyes: (graduating from the inner eye outward) Cinderelly, Destined, Royal (first time using it).
On the brow bone: A Wish.
Lining the eyes: Midnight. :)

The other makeup is the Bare Minerals face stuff. :) Nothing on the lips. And yes, on retrospect I should have touched up my makeup. :) Also with using colors that bright and the small amount of fallout they have, I would suggest doing the eyes first, then your foundation, etc. :)

P.S. I really want the Oz palettes from Urban Decay! They look amazing!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment