Saturday, February 9, 2013

Covergirl Outlast Foundation

I am currently try a new foundation. It's the Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation. After watching a few video reviews on it, I thought I would give it a try. The product claims to be the same as a primer, foundation, and concealer in one product. I felt it might be perfect for work! Not that much hassle, but a little better than the BB creams everyone loves. I bought the foundation at Ulta in the shade of Nude Beige.
Overall I really like the product. In all my vast experience (3 different types, haha) of foundations, this has a fullest coverage. My face also is not allergic to it (yay!), and to me, it covers my redness and problem areas pretty well. I have applied it with a brush and my fingers (obviously separate times). :) I LOVE the pump style bottle because I know it is not going to spill as easily as others in my commuting.
Two things I have noticed that I'm not too fond of are: it is a little dry for my face. Today it is not as dry after putting it on with my hands, but it still looks a little dry. Secondly, my face seems to be breaking out a bit more. I have no idea this is due to stress, hormones, or the foundation. But a few things have popped up recently. I'll keep you posted. Other than that, it is a winner. Best of all, after 12+ hours working nights, my face doesn't look too terribly bad! So Outlast- yes! :)

My face with no make-up: (yes I'm being silly, who wants these pictures to be taken, but to show the difference, here you go:)


My face with just the foundation:



Full make-up (not a great expression but didn't it was the best I did that time around):



Make-up used:



Tell me what you think. Is it the right color? Can you tell the difference?



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment