Monday, February 25, 2013

Glinda palette look 2

I LOVE this palette! I have been watching many YouTube videos and looking up several sights to see what I can do with all the different colors. I am sure this one is something I found, but I have no idea where. But I like it. Even if today is a study/ run errands day. :)







Eyes: (Urban Decay Glinda palette)
Magic all over the lid
South patted on the last third of the lid and upwards into the crease.
Oz (the silver side) dusted lightly over South
Tornado lightly blended into the crease.
Aura on the brow bone
South used on the lower lash line
Rockstar 24/7 glide on eye pencil on the upper lash line.
Mascara

Face: Bare Minerals foundation, warmth, and pure radiance

Lips: Buxom Trixie lip gloss (which as you can see I am almost out of. I think I shall get some more!!)




No comments:

Post a Comment