Monday, October 15, 2012

Darkhorse

I tweeted my eyebrows today... I know. It's slightly scary! ;) WHen I got my new Sigma brushes in the mail, they included an eye brow powder with it. Of course it is a new product they are featuring on their website. :) To be honest I just do not mess with my eye brows; they are naturally shaped pretty well, and I get really nervous that they will not be even once I get done. However, after watching several, eh... many, YouTube videos, I figured out eyebrows should get a little more attention. :) Tell me what you think? I just used the powder to darken them a little bit. And no, I have no idea how they knew which shade to send me. :)
The eyes are mainly Virgin and Darkhorse from the Naked palette by Urban Decay. I am trying to branch out what I put on my eyes. After I started using two shadows, I had a thought. Maybe to see how the color would look with my face, I should do only one toned eyes the first time... Maybe... ;) I also tried to use liquid eye liner. My hands are still a tad unsteady. :/ But practice makes perfect!
The lips are the dusty rose lip gloss from Revlon; it was featured in a "fall" makeup suggestion video. :) I do like it.








Also yes, I am tired. And my hair calmed down (the pictures are taken two different times. :> )




Also I cleaned by brushes afterwards, so you can see my new brushes!!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment