Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Elf Beauty Book 1

Don't you love the little displays Target and Walgreens have? I love to see what is new and a "limited edition"! I picked up the little beauty book by E.l.f cool edition the other day. I am unsure if it is a special thing for fall, but they had tons of reptile skin stuff along with it. The book has a ton of colors, but after getting over the overwhelmed feeling, I tried to mix and match a few colors. :). Here is the products I used and the completed face. :) (I'm thinking I tried to go a little nude.)










You can see I put the white end of the eye liner in my waterline. I have heard this helps one look more awake. Not doing that again! My eyes got very dry rather quickly. Like false eyelashes and high heels, this will be saved for special occasions and short time periods. :)




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment