Sunday, October 28, 2012

Fall Collection Look 2

There is an exclusive line at target by Sonia Kashuk. I have not really ever looked at their line figuring it was a bit pricy for "drugstore" products. But a favorite vlogger mentioned their newest fall eye shadow palette. ;) it has so many pretty colors that looked similar to Urban Decay's Smoke palette. As I have mentioned before, I do not feel comfortable going out with my smokey eye application. Wanting to expand my makeup application skills, so I decided to try the Sonia Kashuk palette before taking the plunge and buying into the Smoked palette. The Sonia Kashuk palette has three different looks and instructions on how-to; this is nice for those of us who skills are not natural. :) Here is the swatches of palette.




At first I thought the colors were extremely light for their color; however, when I put the eye shadow on my eye lids, they were darker than on my arm which is good. And the glitter colors are beautiful and do not look like glitter on your eye lid, but sparkle. :) The instructions are easy to follow, too.




Of course the color does not look as dark in the pictures, but I liked the effect. The hubby said it make me look mischievous! :) I did try do add a nude lip so the eyes are the focal point.




Here's the products I used.




The lip butter is by Revlon called Creme Brulee.
The only critique I have of the eye shadows is they crease without any primer. So if you do not have any, I would suggest purchasing some with your palette. :) I wore another look today and used Urban Decay primer potion, and the shadow did not crease. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment